Berry Yogurt Popsicles
Are you looking for a healthy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth? Here you have your healthy fruity berry popsicles. Super easy to make, and you can serve these to your kids as an after-school treat too! Popsicles have a lower calorie count and are a super delicious treat too!
- 1 cup Frozen berries (Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry) Berries can be of your preference
- 3 cups Full Fat Milk
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Sugar/Honey optional
- Cinnamon Powder optional
- In a blender pour in milk along with a cup of your preferred frozen berries. Blend well until the berries are well crushed n combined.
- Once done add in the yogurt, pinch of cinnamon powder and sugar or honey as per taste to add sweetest to your popsicle and blend the mixture for a few more seconds.
- Pour in the mixture into your popsicle molds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- Walla!! Serve these as desserts or as a quick frozen snack for your kids after school. Trust me you are going to love these!
- TIPS:-For a healthier popsicle option you can always go ahead n replace sugar with honey.-Full fat milk can be replace with almond milk or low fat milk too.-You can always choose to make these popsicles with your choice of berries.