Food for soul is a perfect description when it comes to desserts! Desserts fill the heart with a big smile specially when it comes to chocolate. So here i bring to you one of the easiest and quickest hot chocolate cup recipes that shall be ready in minutes.
- 2 cups Whole Milk (You can used skimmed milk if preferred)
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 3 ounces Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream Full Fat Cream (Optional)
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder finely ground powder
- 8 pieces Marshmallows Optional
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Then go ahead and add in coco powder along withn sugar and keep stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate finely and add it to the boiling mixture. Keep stirring until chocolate melts and once the mixture starts to thicken turn off the stove.
- Whip some cream and add it into the steaming mixture with a nice sprinkle of cinnamon powder.
- Top it with some marshmallows and enjoy the hot steaming creamy cup of hot chocolate!!
- TIP:You can also add any toppings of your choice or make it creamier or sprinkle coc powder or sprinkles of your choice! Enjoy!